Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Black Meloncholy

Sulking in disdainful disbelief,all I have is confusion
I'm a victim of my own chaotic,insecure delusion
The absence of the sacred fills me up with emptiness
The pain and hatred,distilled into pitch black nothingness

Beneath the rotting skies,immortality it awaits
they deny me justice,give me a fucking reason to hate
a symphony of condemnation and boiled wounds
I find my neck clutched by the twisted hands of fate

I'm an anorexic headbanging disease
Xenophobic claustrophobic reckless and endangered

A maze of never ending contemplations
I walk the scarred line between probability and possibility

I'm a distorted disoriented destabilized amalgamation of mind and matter
A heart full of anger,a head full of stress
A lifetime of ambitions laid to rest
a dissaray of illusions in a fragile human form

Thoughts synchronized with restless anxiety
I embosque in the sands of sorrow
paralyzed by pain i turn around to see
I'm pursued by my blood stained shadow

A prisoner of choice with a feeling of guilt
and it wont go away 'til my dreams are fulfilled
there is only one thing on my mind
I gotta find the light in the end before i finally go blind

All I ever wanted was to be set free
I cannot withstand this black meloncholy
lies and secrets crawling all through my veins
and this fucking disdain is all that remains

Mentally disturbed,emotionally wrecked,this is my black meloncholy

No comments:

Post a Comment